Bridgwater College Academy

How To Raise A Concern

If you have a concern about any aspect of your child’s education the first point of contact for you as a parent is normally your child’s class teacher, if they are in the primary phase, or their tutor if they are in the secondary phase.  Most concerns can be addressed at this level and all will be raised with a senior colleague as required. 

If you feel that your concern is more serious, Sam Finch, Senior Head Teacher (Primary) and Nikki Doughty, Senior Head Teacher ( Secondary) will be more than happy to meet with you to discuss any concerns that you have.  Please contact the main reception in the Polden Campus in order to arrange an appointment. 

In the unlikely event that your concern cannot be resolved you may want to consider making a complaint.  Details of our complaints procedure can be found here:

BTCT Complaints Procedure

In the last academic year Bridgwater College Academy had no formal complaints raised.